The Allagash | Handmade curly poplar wood fountain pen
A stunning gift for a work anniversary or new job, The Allagash is a fountain pen with purpose. Inspired by the eponymous river in Maine, The Allagash hand turned fountain pen will delight any pen collector.
This version of The Allagash fountain pen features highly curly poplar wood sourced from the. When finished, the wood takes on a striking tan figure that shimmers and changes in the light.
The pen is adorned with intricately crafted metal grape vine and leaf designs on the clip, center bands, ends, and cap finial. This version of The Allagash fountain pen features titanium gold hardware with silver accents, and a copper metal inlay in the cap where naturally occurring gaps had formed during turning.
A perfect gift for the pen aficionado in your life, or a great addition to your own collection, The Allagash fountain pen by The Acadian is sure to delight.
*Due to the nature of wood, variations in color or pattern may occur. This is natural and adds to the beauty and uniqueness of the piece.
• Highly figured curly poplar wood barrel and cap
• Glass-like hand polished protective finish
• Exquisitely designed fittings representing grape vines and leaves
• Titanium gold with silver accents
• Postable cap
• Solid enough for display on your desk, light enough for every day use
• Includes standard ink cartridge, ink converter, and The Acadian certificate of authenticity